Our employment needs change periodically
While we may not be hiring at the time of your employment search, we encourage you to submit a resume for our consideration. TGM Group welcomes resumes from talented professionals and are always looking for great team members. If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to our firm, please upload your resume.
Candidates we are seeking:
Person with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience and meets the following qualifications:
- Has their CPA license
- Experience in audit and accounting-including preparation of reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Experience in Governmental and Not-for-Profit industries
- Experience in performing various procedures established under GAAS/GAAP
- Computer proficient, ProSystems Engagement, and PPC Practice Aids knowledgeable
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and client service skills
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the accounting of closely held businesses. This person organizes and manages client assignments, tax returns, financials and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components in a timely and on budget manner. They also coach, advise, and direct team members in meeting firm and client expectations. The Senior Accountant directs and reviews the work of Staff Accountants and is capable of making decisions on most accounting, tax and auditing matters.
Candidate we are seeking:
Person with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in public accounting and meets the following qualifications:
- Has their CPA license or is working towards it
The Tax Accountant is responsible for the tax preparation of closely held businesses. This person organizes and manages client assignments, tax returns, and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components in a timely and budget manner.