Our employment needs change periodically
While we may not be hiring at the time of your employment search, we encourage you to submit a resume for our consideration. TGM Group welcomes resumes from talented professionals and are always looking for great team members. If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to our firm, please upload your resume.
Candidate we are seeking:
Person with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience and meets the following qualifications:
- Has their CPA license
- Experience in audit and accounting-including preparation of audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Experience in Governmental and Not-for-Profit industries is a plus. Experience in Employee Benefit Plan audits is also a plus.
- Experience in performing various accounting and audit procedures established under GAAS/GAAP
- Computer proficient, ProSystems Engagement, and PPC Practice Aids knowledgeable
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and client service skills
The Senior Accountant is responsible for the accounting of closely held businesses. This person organizes and manages client assignments, tax returns, financials and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components in a timely and on budget manner. They also coach, advise, and direct team members in meeting firm and client expectations. The Senior Accountant directs and reviews the work of Staff Accountants and is capable of making decisions on most accounting, tax and auditing matters.
Experienced/Senior Tax Accountant
We are searching for the right tax professional to join our firm:
The candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Has their CPA license or CPA candidate
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with CCH ProSystem Fx Tax/Engagement/Document
- Prepare corporate, individual, partnership and fiduciary tax returns, including supporting workpapers and schedules
- Assist with a wide range of tax responsibilities including research of US tax laws, compliance, tax planning and provision
- Prepare calculations for extensions and quarterly estimated payments
- Conduct tax research for unusual situations
- Consult with clients concerning tax, bookkeeping, management, payroll and other financial topics
Full Service Bookkeeper
The successful candidate will perform bookkeeping, basic accounting tasks and basic tax return preparation services for a variety of clients. Reconciles bank accounts and traces discrepancies, records daily transactions to journals/general ledgers, prepares payroll. Experience in cost accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The candidate should have working knowledge of QuickBooks, strong computer skills including Excel, strong organization skills, self-motivated and highly organized.