TGM Group provides accounting and auditing services to numerous clients in various industries. While adhering to generally accepted accounting principles and other professional standards, our services are designed to provide clients with innovative concepts that strengthen operating results and improve management procedures.
We engage in the following:
- Compilation – An engagement where financial statements are prepared from information provided by company management. We do not provide an opinion or any other form of assurance on these statements.
- Review – An engagement that involves a higher level of service in which we apply analytical review procedures to management’s financial statements. A review provides limited assurance that there are no material modifications necessary in order for the financial statements to be in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
- Audit – An engagement that provides the highest level of assurance. We apply tests to the client’s accounting records, internal controls and perform other procedures in order to express an opinion on the level of conformity that the financial statements have with regard to accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
In addition, we offer the following accounting and auditing services:
- Forensic accounting for Maryland and Delaware
- Interim financial statements
- Single audit and compliance reports
- Attestation engagements
- Employee benefit plan audits